Employee Warehouse (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Employee Warehouse (f/m/d)
To support our Operations team we are searching for a Warehouse Worker to be based in our Leipzig warehouse.
We are looking for new colleagues (f/m/d) in all departments (Incoming Goods, Warehouse, Shipping, Returns) in our logistics centre in Heimstetten starting as of now in fulltime and in a shift system.
In a phone call, we will find out together which department would be a fit for you. You are also welcome to let us know your preference already within your application.
Important: all employees need to work both shifts.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Positions in different departments are available:
- Processing of the incoming goods (Incoming Goods).
- Unpack, control the quality of each product as well as booking them into the ERP system with a computer (Incoming Goods – Control).
- Picking of orders, storing of new products and keeping order as well as inventory control (Warehouse).
- Controlling, then wrapping the products and arranging them nicely in our gift boxes (Shipping – Gift Wrapping).
- Finalizing the parcels for the shipment, including handling all necessary documents (invoices, customs, returns) and sorting them towards the different carriers (Shipping – End Packaging).
- Quality control of the returned products coming from our customers and booking them back into the ERP system (Returns).
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in a warehouse is a nice-to-have, but lateral entrants without any experience are very welcome.
- Sensitivity and responsible handling of luxury products is necessary.
- You like to work in a team, are reliable and punctual.
- Your German OR English skills are enough to communicate with us on a basic level.
- Shift work on a weekly change is no problem for you: Early shift: 05:50 am – 2:30 pm and late 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.