Teamlead IT Services (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Teamlead IT Services (f/m/d)
To support our IT team we are searching for a Teamlead IT Services (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich/Leipzig office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Ensuring the smooth technical operation of the IT front-end stack (software distribution, cloud apps, communication systems, 1st and 2nd level support, endpoint management, identity & access management)
- Management and further development of the 15-person team
- Coordination of external service providers
- Central point of contact for stakeholders from other departments
- Independent planning and management of projects in the department’s environment
- In your area of responsibility, you will work with the Head of IT Services to drive the further development, design and implementation of our IT architecture, applications and systems as well as the associated workflows and processes
- Creation, monitoring and further development of our IT service desk KPIs and regular reporting to increase customer satisfaction and ensure continuous further development
WHO YOU ARE
- 3 years experience in a similar position preferred
- Previous experience in a 1st and 2nd line support function with a focus on technical service.
- You are characterized by your solution-oriented, independent and careful way of working
- You have the ability to plan and organize your own workload and that of your colleagues
- Experience with common service desk tools (Jira, Zendesk, Confluence e.g.)
- Sound knowledge in the area of cloud services (Google Workspace, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- ITIL Foundation certification (V3 / V4) or equivalent practice
- Minimum B2 German language knowledge also in written form
- Good English skills also in written form
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office with up to 40% of your total contracted hours (job and position permitting)
- 10 days/year of mobile office abroad in EU-countries (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
- Social Day
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.