Specialist- WarehouseAPPLY NOW »
To support our Warehouse Departement we are searching for a Specialist- Warehouse to be based in our warehouse in Heimstetten.
WHAT YOU WLL DO
- Assist the Division Manager in providing technical leadership.
- Participation in the creation of work instructions
- Development of qualitative standards
- Ensure the smooth flow of the shipping process with the entire team
- Continuous optimization of workflows to increase efficiency
- Close cooperation with other departments (e.g. warehouse, returns and customer care)
- Active participation in logistics projects
- Creation of tickets in Jira in communication with CC & IT
- Inventory monitoring of various warehouses (defect, styling, crea, repair warehouse…)
- Execution of warehouse checks
- Monitoring of the logistics cockpit in the ERP
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed training or comparable qualification, e.g. in the field of warehouse logistics, in retail or wholesale trade
- At least two years of experience in technical employee management
- Excellent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Assertiveness, organizational talent, communication skills, diplomatic skills and good manners
- Flexibility, hands-on mentality and stress resistance, affinity for numbers, good overview and self-organization
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and merchandise management systems
- Career changers are welcome
- Shift work in weekly rotation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Sodexo restaurant pass
- Täglich kostenlose Versogung mit Heißgetränken und frischem Obst
- Eklusive Kantine und Dachterrasse für eine enstpannte Pause
- Attraktives Empfehlungsprogram “Refer a Friend”
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.