Senior Digital Merchandiser – Kidswear (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Senior Digital Merchandiser – Kidswear (f/m/d)
To support our Digital Merchandising team we are searching for a Senior Digital Merchandiser – Kidswear (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Planning of team capacities and assignment of weekly tasks
- Overlooking the e-Commerce Visual Merchandising and being reactive to trade and trends, whilst maintaining a strong visual aesthetic
- Reporting on designer/category performance and presentation of results in cross-departmental meetings
- Planning of the weekly editorial meetings by developing strategic trade actions for the purpose of sales optimization
- Close collaboration with CRM / EMM / CX on the planning and curation of weekly emails
- Constant observation of website to ensure the best possible customer journey / usability and onsite experience for the customer (in collaboration with Shop Management)
- Permanent contact with Buying team to co-ordinate designer launches and identify key buys, high volume stock as well as exclusive product
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in business or fashion
- At least 3 years professional experience gained in a digital merchandising environment.
- Strong interest in fashion and good knowledge of designers represented on Mytheresa
- Proactive, strong organizational skills, and adherence to deadlines whilst being able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Profound analytical skills and confidence with figures
- Experienced exposure to MS-Office
- Good oral and written English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.