Senior Accountant (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Senior Accountant (f/m/d)
To support our Finance team we are searching for a Senior Accountant (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitoring of end-to-end processes within the corporation in the accounts payable area
- Ensuring the timely accounting and quality and reliability of income statement and balance sheet items
- Taking on project responsibility for the ongoing development and optimization of the accounting system (interfaces)
- Assessment of accounting and tax-related issues, business transactions, and situations
- Participation in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements according to German GAAP (HGB) and IFRS
- Collaboration with auditors and tax advisors
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed business education, preferably with further training as a certified accountant/tax specialist or a relevant degree, along with substantial professional experience in accounts payable (minimum of 5+ years)
- Proficient in common MS Office applications, particularly Excel
- Good knowledge of DATEV, familiarity with Navision is an advantage
- Quick comprehension and a strong understanding of processes, combined with a diligent, independent, and structured work approach
- Excellent German language skills and good command of English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office with up to 40% of your total contracted hours (job and position permitting)
- 10 days/year of mobile office abroad in EU-countries (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
- Social Day
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.