Junior Merchandise Planner (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Junior Merchandise Planner (f/m/d)
To support our Merchandise Planning team we are searching for a Junior Merchandise Planner (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Setting seasonal brand targets within your own department and working closely with buying team at each stage of the planning process
- Support the team in developing range plans on top brands to aid the buying process as well as carrying out extended forecasts on carryover lines to ensure strong performance
- Trade the department on a weekly basis looking at deliveries, performance of stock and relevant actions
- Suggest and develop new ways of working within the current structures to improve in season trading and reporting
- Provide ad hoc analysis on specific brands or categories on request
- Liaise with other departments, such as Retail, Buying Assistance, Warehouse, Pricing, PR, Krea to ensure effective buying support
WHO YOU ARE
- Academic degree in Business or equal education
- At least 1 year of experience in Merchandise Planning, preferably in a fashion-related company
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with a strong sense for detail and a passion for numbers
- Proactive, autonomous, reliable and organized
- Open-minded team player with intercultural experience Flexible, “Hands-on“ mentality MS-Office (high proficiency in Excel), experience in using Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Mobile office / Mobile office abroad (job and position permitting)
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.