Intern Onsite Management (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Intern Onsite Management (f/m/d)
To support our team we are searching for a Intern Onsite Management (f/m/d) to be based in our Munich office. It is a 6 months internship.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Support on fetching requirements for all of the internal stakeholders, and managing incoming issues for all our digital products applications.
- Support on setting up, testing, and checking promotions for our customers within our promotion engine.
- Observe the e-commerce and infrastructure KPIs using our monitoring systems, and initiate further actions and processes, to understand the implications between the issue & impact for the mytheresa customers.
- Support the production support team as an incident manager and communicate transparently within our emergency channels.
- Ensure high product quality by keeping an eye on periodic tests on all mytheresa products.
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical, commercial studies, or comparable education.
- You are passionate about evaluating and solving problems with attention to detail
- You have eager to continuously learn and broaden your knowledge
- Hands-on, service-oriented, and customer-driven person.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Fluent in English
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.