Specialist Warehouse (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Specialist Warehouse (f/m/d)
To support our warehouse team we are searching for a Specialist Warehouse (f/m/d) to be based in Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WLL DO
- Assist the Division Manager in providing technical leadership.
- Participation in the creation of work instructions
- Development of qualitative standards
- Ensure the smooth flow of the shipping process with the entire team
- Continuous optimization of workflows to increase efficiency
- Close cooperation with other departments (e.g. warehouse, returns and customer care)
- Active participation in logistics projects
- Creation of tickets in Jira in communication with CC & IT
- Inventory monitoring of various warehouses (defect, styling, crea, repair warehouse…)
- Execution of warehouse checks
- Monitoring of the logistics cockpit in the ERP
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed training or comparable qualification, e.g. in the field of warehouse logistics, in retail or wholesale trade
- At least two years of experience in technical employee management
- Excellent German and very good English skills, both written and spoken
- Assertiveness, organizational talent, communication skills, diplomatic skills and good manners
- Flexibility, hands-on mentality and stress resistance, affinity for numbers, good overview and self-organization
- Sound knowledge of MS Office and merchandise management systems
- Career changers are welcome
- Shift work in weekly rotation
WAS WIR BIETEN
- Bis zu 32 Urlaubstage, abhängig von der Dauer der Betriebszugehörigkeit, beginnend mit 28 Tagen
- Sprach- und E-Learning Kurse
- Vergünstigte Mahlzeiten
- Betriebliche Altersvorsorge
- Vergünstigte Mitgliedschaft bei ausgewählten Sport-Plattformen & Fitnessstudios
- Kostenfreier öffentlicher Nahverkehr
- Individuelle Unterstützung für Gesundheit und Wohlbefinden
- Täglich kostenlose Versorgung mit Heißgetränken und frischem Obst
- Exklusive Kantine und Dachterrasse für eine entspannte Pause
- Attraktives Empfehlungsprogram “Refer a Friend”
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.