Specialist Shipping (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Specialist Shipping (f/m/d)
To support our shipping team we are searching for a Specialist Shipping (f/m/d) to be based in our warehouse in Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Correspondence with internal departments.
- Compliance with occupational safety and process specifications.
- Carrying out internal audits and controls.
- Training employees on quality standards.
- Identifying potential for improvement and implementing measures for the continuous improvement of work processes.
- Monitoring and analysing key performance indicators and supporting operations.
- Accurate and efficient handling of enquiries and problems, complete documentation and cross-departmental cooperation.
- Ticket processing in various ticket systems.
- Contact person for customer care, transport service providers and customs matters.
- Responsibility for the proper handling of the shipment of goods.
- Written and verbal communication with forwarding agents.
- Monitoring delivery dates and processing complaints.
- Processing shipping orders and preparing delivery and customs documents.
- Monitoring deadlines, payments and outstanding documentation.
- Accurate and efficient handling of enquiries and problems, complete documentation and interdepartmental cooperation.
WHO YOU ARE
- Successfully completed commercial training or training in logistics, ideally with experience in warehouse management and problem/error handling.
- Knowledge in the field of customs clearance is an advantage.
- Confident handling of MS Office applications (especially Excel) and merchandise management systems.
- Affinity for numbers and analytical skills.
- Independent, structured and responsible way of working.
- Very good German and good English skills.
- Flexibility and hands-on mentality.
- Willingness to work shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Discounted meals
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Free local transport
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.