Specialist Inbound (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Specialist Inbound (f/m/d)
To support our returns team we are searching for a Specialist Inbound (f/m/d) to be based in our warehouse in Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead a small support team.
- Communicating, analyzing, documenting and resolving clarification issues.
- Developing solutions to system related issues.
- Improving work processes and quality standards.
- Creating and updating work instructions.
- Accurate and efficient handling of issues.
- Complete documentation and departmental collaboration.
- Control of shipping documents and delivery note data, creation of goods receipt in the system.
- Allocation and posting of goods receipts, consideration of correct commercial invoices.
- Communication with internal and external partners (purchasing, finance, forwarding agents).
- Analysis of price and quantity differences in commercial goods invoices.
- Linking of commercial goods invoices with goods receipts and crediting the GR/IR account as well as pre-accounting for accounting.
- Accurate and efficient handling of inquiries and issues, complete documentation and interdepartmental collaboration.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Commercial training or education in the logistics field.
- Experience in inventory management and/or problem/error handling.
- Confident handling of MS-Office (esp. Excel) and inventory control systems.
- Affinity for numbers and analytical skills.
- Independent, structured and responsible way of working.
- Very good German and good English skills.
- Flexibility and hands-on mentality.
- Willingness to work shifts.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Discounted meals
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Free local transport
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.