Lead Talent Attraction Leipzig (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Lead Talent Attraction Leipzig (f/m/d)
To support our Talent Attraction team we are searching for a Lead Talent Attraction Leipzig (f/m/d) to be based in our offices in Leipzig.
WHO YOU ARE
- Together with your Talent Attraction team, you are responsible for full-cycle recruiting for all positions in your area, from the drafting of the job advertisement to the signing of the contract and ensure an optimal candidate experience
- Together with your team, you are responsible for mass recruiting at the location during the ramp-up phase and beyond, and ensure that qualitative and quantitative standards are met.
- You are in contact with the respectiv departments and act as a sparring partner for the hiring managers
- You constantly analyse the recruiting process and always keep an eye on the KPIs.
- You are responsible for the further development and implementation of search and staffing strategies, as well as the integration of innovative and sustainable recruiting channels.
- you will prepare creative job advertisements in coordination with your colleagues and coordinate the placement of the advertisements on the relevant job portals.
- You take over the supervision and communication with external service providers and oversee their performance.
- Actively design internal and external employer branding/personal marketing campaigns and take responsibility for implementing them in order to constantly convey enthusiasm.
- You lead the Talent Attraction team at the location with heart and mind
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Successfully completed commercial training and/or successfully completed business studies
- 5+ of experience in recruiting, especially for high-volume positions
- Ability to motivate, confident demeanor and strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German and English
- Good feeling for the social networks on which our target group and thus potential applicants (f/m/d) move
- Excellent communication skills and intercultural competence
- Hands-on mentality
- Tools: ATS (SAP Successfactors), LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office (especially Excel)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Discounted meals
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Free local transport
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility of work and family life)
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.