Employee Textile Care/ Tailor (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Employee Textile Care/ Tailor (f/m/d)
To support our operation team we are searching for a Employee Textile Care/ Tailor (f/m/d) to be based in our warehouse in Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Small cleaning and repair tasks on premium products
- Daily handling of technical equipment such as ironing table, sewing machine
- Everyday use of textile care products
- Quality control of products in the premium segment
- Minor sewing & tailoring tasks
- Active cooperation in picking orders & storing new goods, as well as inventory in the warehouse
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in the textile, cleaning or textile repair industry are basic requirements
- Prior working experience with textil care products
- Independent, flexible and team-oriented way of working
- Career changers are very welcome
- English or German on a good level
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft Navision, Windows package advantageous
- Shift is not a problem for you: Early shift: 6.15 am – 2.30pm and late shift: 3.00 pm – 11.15 pm
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Discounted meals
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Free local transport
- Individual support on mental health & well-being
- Social Day
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.