Division Manager Warehouse (f/m/d)APPLY NOW »
Division Manager Warehouse (f/m/d)
To support our Warehouse team we are searching for a Division Manager Warehouse (f/m/d) to be based in our warehouse in Leipzig.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Professional and disciplinary leadership of the warehouse team in collaboration with other team leaders/managers.
- Motivation and development of your team.
- Participation in the creation of work instructions.
- Ensuring smooth warehouse operations.
- KPI reporting and planning.
- Continuous optimization of workflows to increase efficiency.
- Close cooperation with other departments (e.g., incoming goods, shipping, and returns).
- Active participation in warehouse and logistics projects.
- WHAT YOU BRING
- Completed education or equivalent qualification, e.g., in the field of warehouse logistics, retail (wholesale or retail), e-commerce (B2C/B2B).
- At least two years of experience in team leadership.
- Very good proficiency in German both in speaking and writing, and very good English skills.
- Assertiveness, organizational skills, communication skills, diplomatic finesse, and good manners.
- Flexibility, a hands-on mentality, and resilience.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office and warehouse management systems
WHAT WE OFFER
- Up to 32 days of holiday, depending on the length of service, starting with 28 days
- Language & e-learning courses
- Staff discount
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted membership for selected sports platforms & gyms
- Discounted travel card & shuttle service
- Individual support on mental health & well-being (e.g. compatibility work and family life)
- Social Day
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
WHO WE ARE
Mytheresa is one of the leading global digital luxury shopping platforms. Our unique digital experience is based on a sharp focus on high-end luxury shoppers, exclusive product and content offerings, leading technology and analytical platforms as well as high quality service operations.
Since January 2021 we are a listed company on the New York Stock Exchange. More than 1,200 employees from over 70 countries work passionately to provide the best shopping experience.
Creating a strong as well as a diverse and inclusive team is essential for Mytheresa. For us your expertise and motivation matter more than your individual walk of life. Mytheresa ensures a fast and equal hiring process.